Isle of Mull
Property Ref SUUS
This Isle of Mull Luxury detached Cottage enjoys stunning Sea Views across the Sound of Mull and is situated in a perfect location. This is an area with breathtaking scenery and stunning sea and mountain views, Corry House offers an idyllic holiday retreat.
Mull is renowned for its amazing wildlife with golden eagles, basking sharks, dolphins, otters and the very rare white tailed sea eagle often spotted around the rugged coastline. Magnificent coastal walks and forest trails can be enjoyed and there are plenty off road tracks to cycle. White sandy beaches are scattered around the island and are often found deserted. Iona Abbey founded by St Columba is one of Scotland’s most historic and sacred sites and is reached by a small passenger ferry from Fionnphort. The small islands of Staffa and Ulva are other must see destinations, along with the small town of Tobermory with its bustling harbour and colourful houses. Shop 5 miles, pub 3 miles.
Well-equipped kitchen/large dining room with patio doors and tiled floor. Sun room. Utility. Double bedroom with 6ft zip and link beds (can be twin). Twin bedroom with additional single pull-out bed (for +1). Steam room with over-bath shower, bidet and toilet. Lower ground floor: Double bedroom with patio doors and en-suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, bidet and toilet. First floor: Living room with wood-burning stove, Juliet balcony and wooden floor. Study. Double bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove – fuel included
- Electricity, full underfloor central heating, bed linen and towels included
- High chair
- Two Freesat TVs
- DVD (small library)
- iPod dock
- Book library
- Combi microwave/oven/grill
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Additional fridge
- Telephone (honesty box)
- Large enclosed woodland garden with patio and furniture
- Ample parking
- Natural water supply from hillside
- Pet free of charge
- No smoking
- NB: 8 steps in garden, steep drops to burn and stream 55 yards from property
Sleeps 9, Pets 1, Bedrooms 4, Grade 5 Star rating
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone