But ‘n’ Ben
Isle of Mull
Property Ref SAAX
These Remote Holiday Cottages enjoy a sheltered south-east coast position of the Isle of Mull, between Craignure and Iona overlooking the River Lussa and Loch Spelve.
These two wonderful properties (refs USK and SAAX) enjoy a glorious secluded position within the 4,000-acre Ardura Estate. Bordered by the River Lussa to the north and east, and protected to the west by the masses of Ben Fhada and Glas Ben, the estate is home to highland cattle and sheep, as well as an abundance of other wildlife, including red deer, eagles, buzzards, seals and otters. The estate is recognised as a European Heritage Site for its otter population and ancient Caledonian oak forest. Craignure (6 miles) has a food shop, garage, post office, tourist information centre, pub and restaurant, and is the car ferry port to Oban. Ardura is a great base for visiting Iona, Tobermory and Duart Castle. Excellent hillwalking in the area. Nearby are a swimming pool, gym, health spa, golf courses and sandy beaches. Shops 6 miles.
Step to entrance. Open-plan living/dining room with open fire, rugs on tiled floor and fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Utility. Steep stairs to first floor: Two bedrooms; one double and one twin, each with built-in wardrobes and Velux windows. Bathroom with ¾-size bath and toilet.
- Open fire – fuel included
- Full ‘Econ 7’ NSH included
- Small garden with furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- NB: Stream in garden
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- High chair
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Estate grounds of 4,000 acres
- Fishing by arrangement
- Natural spring water supply
- NB: Farm machinery in vicinity of properties
Sleeps 4, 1 Pets, 2 Bedrooms, Grade 3 Star rating
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone