Sea View Holiday Cottage
This refurbished, detached cottage enjoys lovely sea views and is situated on the shores of Macduff, a breath of fresh air with sea views just a glimpse away.
Peaceful and tranquil, this retreat offers a romantic break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, beautifully presented for a scenic escape. Enter into the hallway and across to the twin bedroom which is decorated to a high standard, boasting a dressing table where you can get ready in the morning hours.
The nearby shower room is a classic addition to the ground floor. After the sun goes down, relax in the sitting room, or enjoy a home cooked meal at the dining table. You can even admire the sea views without having to leave the comfort of Jade Cottage.
To the other side, a well equipped kitchen is complete with stylish units, so you can prepare dinner before heading back into the lounge for a cosy evening. Access the beautiful snug area by following the stairs, where you can rest in comfortable arm chairs with a good book and enjoy some peace and quiet. The sloped ceilings and Velux windows make this a lovely hideaway for children to play, or for guests to simply absorb the open views across the North sea, where you might even spot some dolphins!
Outside of the cottage you will find a small enclosed seating area with a raised flower bed and gravel area, perfect for relaxing on a nice afternoon.
Aside from excellent scenery, the town itself has a lot to offer with a selection of shops and good restaurants, whilst a visit to the MacDuff Aquarium is a must for seeing the species found in the waters of the Moray Firth. For Golfers, the Royal Tarlair course is a challenge not to be missed. This is a delightful cottage in a refreshing location.
At a Glance
- All ground floor
- One twin bedroom
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed gravelled garden to the rear with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Adults and babes in arms only.
Sleeps 2, Pets Welcome
See More North Coasts & Orkney Cottages ?