North Coast 500 Short Stays
With 1, 2 and 3 Nights short stays available, this cosy detached rural retreat offers lovely countryside views in a peaceful location and is only minutes off the famous North Coast 500 route and the seaside. The cottage a little over 1 hours drive from of Inverness is the ideal touring base for Caithness, Morayshire, Ross-shire, Wester Ross, Sutherland, Caithness and the Orkney Islands, as well as short breaks while touring the North Coast 500
176 Marrel is a comfortable former crofters cottage close to the River Helmsdale and scenic Strath of Kildonan, so perfect for Fishing, walking and beach Holidays as well as relaxation and exploring. Also potential interest train fans as the cottage as situated next to the Inverness to Wick and Thurso route, but don’t be put off with the fear of noisy trains and only a handful run daily and and you would do well to notice them !
Situated within walking distance of the picturesque coastal village of Helmsdale and its the local Harbour. You can also take a train ride, fish for Brown Trout & Salmon in the local River Helmsdale, play golf on the many local links courses, Pan for Gold, find rare Dinosaur Fossils and maybe a wee glimpse of the famous and mysterious Northern lights !
So welcome to the Northern Highlands, the sunny east coast & it’s fantastic beaches !
Sleeps 5, Pets Welcome
- Detached rural Cottage sleeps 5 people
- Countryside location
- Lounge and Kitchen / Diner
- 1 Double Bedroom with Log Fire
- 1 Twin Bedroom via Steep Stair
- 1 Single Bedroom via Steep Stair
- Bathroom with bath / shower W/C and Washbasin
- Kitchen with Oven / Hob, Fridge, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Sitting Room with Sofa TV / DVD and Log Fire
- Full Electric Heating
- Free Off road parking
- Semi enclosed Garden
- Bedding and Towels
- Free WiFi
- Single Night midweek hire from £152
- Well behaved Pets Welcome, Inn village shop Restaurant and Beaches 1.5 miles
- Train Stain 1/2 Mile
- Great place to see the Northern Lights, sample the Whisky trail and some of Scotland’s finest Beaches
Availability and Secure online bookings please enter your dates below
Well behaved Pets are accepted by prior arrangement only
See More Northern Highlands Holiday Cottages ?
General Booking enquiry – please note this does not constitute a booking