Sea View Holiday Cottage Ullapool
IV26 2UJ Scotland
Perfect for up to 4 people this lovely Holiday Cottage Exudes great charm and character with wonderful Sea Views, this traditional holiday cottage is set within the bustling town of Ullapool, on the shores of Loch Broom.
Commanding marvellous panoramic sea views which stretch towards the mountains beyond, it is close to a wealth of family-orientated amenities and attractions – shops, pubs, restaurants, a shingle beach, museum, 9-hole golf course, sailing and fishing are all easily accessible. There is a nature reserve at Inverpolly (10 miles), and boat trips depart for the splendid scenery of the Summer Isles. Shops 400 yards.
Living room with open fire. Dining room. Large modern fitted kitchen. Small utility. First floor: Two bedrooms with marvellous sea and mountain views; one double and one twin. Shower room with toilet.
- Open fire – initial fuel included
- Electricity, NSH, bed linen and towels included
- Washing machine
- No garden
- Roadside parking
- No smoking
Sleeps 4, NO PETS, 2 Bedrooms, £333-£851 Per Week
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone