Self Catering Holiday Cottage Jedburgh
TD8 6AX Scotland
The Scottish Borders
This lovely Self Catering Holiday Cottage Enjoys stunning views from every window across Jedburgh towards the abbey and Cheviot Hills, this architect-designed cottage is set in an enviable position in beautifully landscaped grounds and provides a peaceful, relaxing holiday haven.
Adjoining another holiday cottage, a short stroll leads to Jedburgh, a charming market town set on the Jed Water, with a wide range of traditional shops and numerous pubs, cafés and restaurants. Historically there is plenty to see, including the ancient medieval abbey (especially impressive when floodlit each night), and outdoor pursuits include cycling, golf, fishing and walking. Places to visit locally include Jedforest Deer Farm Park, Monteviot House Gardens, Harestanes Countryside Centre, and a little further afield, Keilder Water and Forest Park, Newcastle and Edinburgh. Shops and restaurants 500 yards
Ten steps to entrance. Living/dining room with well-equipped kitchen area. Double bedroom. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Electricity, full gas central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Digital TV
- Washing machine
- Shared garden with own terrace and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
Sleeps 4, 1 Pet Allowed, 2 Bedrooms, £294-£698 Per Week
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone