Detached Highland Villa Sea Views
Allt An Dorran
Sleeping eight guests within four bedrooms this spacious detached Highland Villa enjoys stunning sea views, ideal for large families and groups seeking outdoor adventures as well as tranquil scenery.
Discover the living areas of the property following eventful days, first finding the kitchen equipped with a host of appliances for your self-catered stay, with the addition of a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.An open-plan living and dining room can play host to relaxed evenings with your family, lighting the woodburning stove on a cool night, or coming together around the dining table for delicious home-cooked meals.A further place to unwind just a few steps down is the sitting room which not only boasts further soft seating and another TV, but enjoys wonderful views from the windows over the dramatically beautiful scenery.Find four bedrooms to retreat to at the end of the day, comprising of two double bedrooms, one boasting an en-suite bathroom, a twin and finally a bunk bed room, with a shower room to freshen up in.Make the most of the picturesque views and dine alfresco at the patio furniture, while the garden and grounds present plenty of fun for exploring, heading up the various steps and paths on this hillside setting.This property benefits from feeling secluded and quiet, whilst being just a simple walk from the village of Salen’s amenities, with the Salen Hotel just a short walk away serving food and drink, along with the Jetty Café serving tasty homemade treats and a convenience shop too.Enjoy walks in this stunning area, a nearby one being Ben Resipol, the westernmost of the big Highland peaks and offering wide, sweeping views over Ardnamurchan, the sea and the islands.One of the most scenic beaches on the peninsula is Sanna Bay, consisting of white sands and stark blue waters, matching that of Caribbean beaches in everything but temperature!Enjoy walks here or venture up to the Silver Sands of Morar, around an hour’s drive away for more incredible beach adventures.Also in this area is Arisaig, home to the Arisaig Sea Kayak Centre where you can arrange a fun day of kayaking with your group, or if you have your own canoes and kayaks, set off from the front of the cottage on Loch Sunart.Visit the historic monument at Glenfinnan and see the viaduct used in the Harry Potter films, or catch a ferry to explore the islands of Mull, Rum, Eigg, Muck and Canna.Fantastic cycling can be enjoyed in the area with plenty of challenging hills and peaks to test you, with rewarding views to accompany you along the way.Secure your Highland adventure on the Ardnamurchan peninsula at Allt An Dorran.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x bunk room
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Living/dining room with woodburning stove
- Sitting room
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and electric hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, selection of DVDs, books and games, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Extensive multi-level garden and grounds, with front patio and furniture
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 0.2 miles
- Note: The property is single-storey however there are some steps within the property between rooms, please take care
Sleeps 8, Pets Welcome
Manual Availability Enquiry for this Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.