Cairngorms National park
Calling all those looking for something different including train fans and enthusiasts ! This quirky detached wooden property was built in 2004 in the form of a signal box to provide comfortable Holiday Accommodation, and is adjacent to the station in the Badenoch & Strathspey village of Newtonmore, near Aviemore.
To make the most of the panoramic views towards the River Spey and Cairngorm Mountains, the accommodation is upside down, with a spacious, open plan living area on the first floor, while on the ground floor are a double bedroom and bathroom with sauna.Decorated to a high standard, this charming property is in an ideal location to explore the village and take advantage of the walking in the area.The cottage is 150 metres from a link into the Wildcat Trail – a 7km orbital walk and path network.The other attractions of the Cairngorms National Park are also within easy reach – an excellent base at any time of year!
- One ground floor double bedroom
- Ground floor shower room with shower cubicle, basin, WC and sauna
- Utility room
- Internal stairs to spacious first floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner
- Balcony from sitting area.
- Electric night storage heaters with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher,Smart TV, radio, CD, WiFi
- Sauna, electricity and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Balcony off first floor living area and gravelled area with picnic table
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops & pubs 10 mins walk.
Sleeps 2 Sorry no Pets
Manual Availability Inquiry for this Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.