Riverside Holiday Lodge
This detached Riverside Lodge is situated in Roybridge near Fort William, Step into the grand hallway with its fabulous hardwood flooring and into the spacious living room, soak and relax away your stresses in the Hot Tub
Its tartan-style sofas, rug and curtains give the property a wealth of character and pay homage to its Scottish roots.There is a large flat screen TV perfect for cosy nights in with your favourite shows and a lovely brick mantel piece with a woodburning stove to keep you and your loved ones extra warm.Move towards the large dining area with seating for up to eight people.The kitchen has a wonderful set of white fitted units and wooden worktops, as well as plenty of appliances to suit all your needs.There is a separate snug room with a sofa and a bookcase stocked with books.A perfect place to relax in peace with a good book.Upstairs, you will find three bedrooms, one double with an en-suite shower room, another double and one twin.The bedrooms have a light decor with matching wooden furniture, doors and window frames, giving the rooms the illusion of a rustic cottage feel.Outside there is a lawned garden and decking area with furniture provided.Sit out and enjoy the countryside sun with a lovely glass of wine.Off-road parking is available for three cars.While you stay in Roybridge, why now visit Glen Roy?A nature reserve and lake known for the geological puzzle of the three roads.Cille Choirill is a 15th century Roman Catholic church situated in Glean Spean and also makes for a wonderful sightseeing opportunity.The Nevis Range Mountain Experience and guided adventure tours of the Outdoor Capital of the UK are closeby, making a great day out for the group.Riverbank House is a great choice for those who fancy a rural location, where you can enjoy some of Scotland’s finest attractions.
At a Glance
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king size with an en-suite shower room with a shower, basin and WC, 1 x double and 1 x twin
- Bathroom with a bath, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower and WC
- Dining area
- Living room
- Woodburning stove
- Range oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine and tumble dryer, Wifi, TV with Sky
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for the woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and decking area with hot tub and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.7 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: Please note, only the starter pack for the woodburning stove will be provided
- Note: Check-in time is 4PM.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
Sleeps 6, Sorry no Pets
Search more Cottages and Lodges with Hot Tubs