Sea View Cottage Glendale Isle of Skye
The Croft House
Milovaig, Glendale, Isle of Skye,
Property Reference: SKKW
Enjoying outstanding Sea Views over the waters of Loch Pooltiel towards Dunvegan Head and the Outer Isles, this detached former croft Cottage located on the Glendale peninsula North West Isle of Skye has been lovingly restored to provide a high standard of holiday accommodation.
With direct access to miles of unrestricted croftland bounded by dramatic sea cliffs and unspoilt beaches, it makes an ideal base for exploring the many memorable delights of Skye or just watching the ever-changing scenery. Easy travelling to the famous Cuillin mountains, Talisker Distillery, Dunvegan Castle and the picturesque, bustling main town of Portree. A day trip to the west coast of the mainland with fabulous scenery is not to be missed. Shop 2 miles, pub and restaurant 8 miles.
Living room with open fire. Dining room. Well-equipped kitchen. Shower room with toilet. First floor: Double bedroom with 5ft bed. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with toilet.
Sleeps 4, 2 Bedrooms, Sorry no Pets
- Open fire – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, full electric central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- Two TVs (one Freesat, one Freeview)
- DVD (small library)
- CD (small library)
- Large, enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Ground floor
- No smoking
- Detached Property
- Enclosed Garden/Patio
- Garden / Patio
- Sea View
- Open Fire
- Romantic Getaways
- Rural Location
- Cot Available
- Washing Machine
- Pets – not allowed
- Coastal within 1 mile
- Parking – On Site
- Shower Cubicle
- Waterside Breaks
Manual Availability Enquiry for this Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.