See Aurora Borealis Scotland – Shoreside Cottage Gairloch
This stunning Shoreside Cottage Occupies a marvelous setting in the North West Scottish Highlands, with all main windows overlooking Gairloch Bay to the magnificent Torridon Mountains and the Isle of Skye beyond, offering an Idyllic hideaway to Sea and Sky watch and great chance to see the mysterious Northern Lights ‘Aurora Borealis’
Ach-na-Clachan is a traditional stone cottage and its large natural garden is only 1½ miles (approx) from Gairloch beach. With sheep grazing close by, its setting is quiet, yet well placed for visiting the village’s pier and harbour, playing a round of golf on the 9-hole course, and exploring the beauty of the surrounding area. Ideal base for hill walking. Swimming pool and Inverewe Tropical Gardens at Poolewe, 6 miles. Shops and pub approximately 500 yards.
Living room with open fire and rugs on wooden floor. Modern fitted, well-equipped kitchen with dining area and wooden floor. Utility. Double bedroom with 5ft bed and en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Further double bedroom. Twin bedroom. Shower room with toilet.
- Open fire – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Electricity, full oil central heating, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot
- High chair
- DVD (small library)
- Large, enclosed natural garden with furniture
- Bike store
- No smoking
- Bike Store
- Detached Property
- Ground Floor Facilities
- Enclosed Garden / Patio
- Garden / Patio
- Pub within 1 mile
- Open Fire
- Cot Available
- Washing Machine
- Pets – not allowed
- Coastal within 1 mile
- Parking – On Site
- Shower Cubicle
Sleeps 6, 3 Bedrooms from £414 Per Week
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone