Self Catering Cottage Ardnamurchan Point
Offering a rare Self Catering on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula, this detached holiday cottage is situated in an enviable lochside location, with breathtaking views across Arivegaig Bay, Kentra Bay and towards the islands of Eigg and Rhum.
Set amidst some of the finest scenery in Scotland and surrounded by an abundance of wildlife, MacNeils Croft is a perfect base for those wishing to explore the west coast, especially the Ardnamurchan Peninsula. There are plenty of historic sites, castles and gardens to visit. Walk to the famous Singing Sands, take a short boat trip to one of the Inner Isles, visit Glenborrodale Visitor Centre or climb the Glenfinnan monument. The area is an ideal location for mountain biking, fishing, climbing, kayaking and birdwatching. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Living room with wood-burning stove/dining room with wooden floor. Kitchen with wooden floor. Sun room. Utility. Twin bedroom with TV. Bathroom with separate shower cubicle and toilet. Open-tread stairs to first floor: Double bedroom with TV. Twin bedroom with TV. Wet room with toilet.
- Wood-burning stove – initial fuel included, thereafter available locally
- Gas, electricity, underfloor electric central heating (ground floor), electric rads (first floor), bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and high chair on request
- Freesat TV
- iPod dock
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Enclosed, lawned garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- NB: Pond in garden, 20 yards. Lochside location
- Detached Property
- Enclosed Garden / Patio
- Garden / Patio
- Sea View
- Pets – no charge
- Rural Location
- Woodburning Stove
- Cot Available
- Luxury Collection
- Washing Machine
- Coastal within 1 mile
- Parking – On Site
- Shower Cubicle
Sleeps 6, 2 Pets Allowed, 3 Bedrooms, from £530 Per Week
Manual Availability Enquiry for This Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone