Sea View Cottage Glendale Isle of Skye
Hirta Ref UTG
Isle of Skye
Hirta Cottage Milovaig Glendale Isle of Skye enjoys an elevated position on the hillside with magnificent coastal Sea Views out to the Outer Hebrides, and untouched by the rapid development of this corner of the island, this delightful detached holiday property is an ideal retreat to unwind and relax at any time of year. Standing alone and accessed by a track, it has beautiful sunsets over the sea, castles to explore; while the distant hills of Harris make for a memorable stay. There are boat trips to enjoy and many fine restaurants nearby, including the famous ‘Three Chimneys’ (5 miles away). Shops 2 miles.
Wide steps to main entrance and decking. Spacious living/dining room with wood-burning stove, rugs on wooden floor and patio doors to decking. Kitchen. Shower room with toilet. Open-tread stairs to first floor: Double bedroom (5ft bed). Twin bedroom. Both with Velux windows, rugs on wooden floor, vaulted ceilings. Splendid views from all rooms. Bathroom with corner bath, toilet.
Sleeps 4, NO PETS, 2 Bedrooms, from £342 Per Week
Wood-burning stove – logs included
- Electricity, electricity rads, bed linen and towels included
- Two TVs (satellite)
- Decking area, furniture
- Natural unspoilt pastureland
- Parking (2 cars)
- NB: Drops in garden, pastureland leads to clifftop/sea
- Detached Property
- Woodburning Stove
- Washing Machine
- Coastal Property
- No Pets Allowed
- Car Parking – On Site
Manual Availability Enquiry for this Listing and all other self-catering-scotland.com Listings
To help us help you find exactly what you are seeking, please advise the following –
1. How many people are in your intended group ?
2. Which area of Scotland do you seek your Holiday ?
3. Do you need Pet Friendly Accommodation ?
4. Does your Accommodation specifically need a Sauna – Hot Tub – WiFi – Log Fire ?
5. The approximate or exact dates do you prefer ? – weekends – Midweeks – Weeks ?
Then press Submit and we will e-mail you a list of all available Holidays in Scotland. Including hire rates, direct website links and booking information.
Please note, we DO NOT share your e-mail address with anyone